Author Topic: "Sleds over Everest" an update on the root!  (Read 1014 times)

RonAnderson

• Hickory Dickory Dock, I fucking post round the clock!
"Sleds over Everest" an update on the root!
« on: May 29, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
 ;D    As you remember, we have now estabished 12  camps on the Norff face of the Geandpoobah of peaks.   The Big E,, orrr" Chokemylunga" as it is now by the locals.. :o   THe "Sled" has performed marvelously, but i had to enlist the help from some Russian strongwomen in the final push/pull to camp 12.. And of course what with my lung condition- ive also had to import an addititional 9,654 bottles of "ohwz" brought in by the Chinese on yak backs.   One of the biggest issues we now face is the constant barrage of dead bodies being flung from, or simply slipping off the summie and ridge.  That and empty "ohwz" bottles being trundled from the ridge in some "clean up the big E" campaign.  Those things hit terminal terminal velocity and can wipe out a sherpa loaded with lobster fer fukk sake.   And you wouldnt believe the cost of lobster after shipping charges to advanced base camp. 

So here we set, on the norff side while watching the shadow of the ridge resemble a large centipede as the "conga line" of hikers from the south stumble across it.   Meanwhile, the pile of lobters shells has grown to epic proportions  - from a distance they look like infected zits on the face of "Chokemylunga" . ..    We are also  ISO a few new sponsors for the Henessy Cognac contract.  We never figured on a 4 yr effort so our supplies is starting to "lean out"..  Over and out from camp 12.
OFFICIAL MEMBER
           BUTTHURT FOUNDING FATHERS "9"

Moosedrool

Re: "Sleds over Everest" an update on the root!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 07:44:09 PM »
That thread was really funny.

Well, too bad you went nuts.

Didn't you feel better when you were funny, telling stories, having friends?

Look what you did to yourself.

The same with Cosmic.

I feel sorry for you guys. Seriously.