General Category > Climbing SPRAY

Once Upon a Time in...Holyhead - A Dream of White Horses

(1/5) > >>

Bald Eagle:
Hi WideFetishists, warm greetings from over the pond and I used to correspond with a few of folks before the demise of Supertaco!

Anyway a few of you may be interested in a wee video I made called "Once Upon a Time in...Holyhead" featuring my friend Andrew Walker who had a life changing motorbike accident over 12 years ago. This resulted in the loss of his right arm, a load of metalwork in his legs, a loooong time spent in a wheelchair followed by years of rehabilitation.

Remarkably Andrew returned to his great passion of rock climbing and here he revisits his favorite sea cliff venue, Gogarth near Holyhead in North Wales to attempt one of the great rock climbs in the UK called "A Dream of White Horses".

Andrew has a very special relationship and a myriad of memories of Gogarth having climbed literally dozens of routes spanning decades of climbing at the White Cliff.

The video is best viewed in 4K so any constructive feedback welcome and I really hope you enjoy the vid over a beer or brew!

Happy Climbing

Dave

overwatch:
Bam! Customary first neggie bestowed...nothing personal, it's a WideFetish warm welcome. Thanks for the video, that route is famous for almost killing Barber, right? On TV?

RussWalling (has/been/hxm/Scots-Anglx):
Super good Baldy!  I knew Ed a bit from Yosemite and got to climb on Gogarth once a few years ago.  Fookin’ ace man!

T Hock:
Proud effort Andrew!
Thanks for the video Dave. +1
Tad

Big Kahuna:
This came up on one of my playlist a few weeks ago I thought it was bad ass!   8)

1+  BE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version