General Category > Trip Reports

TADMO BL Road Trip Late Spring 2019

<< < (7/7)

Big Kahuna:
Awesome which was your favorite park?  Did you get any climbing in? Thanks for the picks, looked like you had a great time.

NickG:
Super cool tad! more picks of the van!!!  does it have a name?   you mentioned buying ice for the cooler? don't you have a fridge?   I put a 60l fridge in my rig. tons of room and keeps my seltzers sooooo cold :)

Frostback:
Looking forward to your first post Covid Trip report Tad

T Hock:
Thanks guys.

Big K; No favorite park really,
 but I will say that we enjoyed the dispersed boondock camping on Forest Service or BLM land more than staying in
developed campgrounds.
Trip was basically sightseeing as the wife had never been to most of these parks before.
No roped climbing, didn't take gear just shoes,  did some ez bouldering and mild 3rd classing.

Nick; Van is named the TADMOBL, my first name + the wifes nickname Mo + BL as in mobile.
Yeah I have a 12 volt frig/freezer that we keep perishable food in but we carry a cooler for Beer, wine, iced tea, milk etc.

Frosty; trust me we both are as well. We had planned a trip for the pacific northwest to northern plains states (Ore., Wash., Idaho, Mont. Dakotas) but will see when restrictions get lifted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version